I remember as a kid being dropped off by my grandparents when I was sick. The way I felt in their care was like no other. You know, it was really just a higher measure of service. My parents had to go to work and couldn’t devote that type of time and attention. In business there is such a thing as old fashioned-care. Service industry professionals usually showcase this type of treatment as Red Carpet, White Glove…it’s old fashioned-care. Movers give this level of treatment. Who said moving had to be stiff and void of stellar treatment? NO WAY! There are movers in Baton Rouge and surrounding areas that provide old-fashioned care when moving. You deserve that type of customer care. So listen, as you research Baton Rouge movers for your upcoming move, look for old fashioned-care moving.
Below are a few indicators that you’ve found that mover:
- They make you feel comfortable at the first point of contact.
- Your furnishings are quilt-pad wrapped.
- Provide breakdown and set-up of your furniture.
- Allowance to leave clothing in your dressers.
- Supplied with a moving coordinator.
- They offer full service moving.
- Given resources to assist with your move.
These are just a few of the indicators for old fashioned-care movers.